- Week 3: Cognitive Maps
- This is one that I did.
- I think it's a pretty broad technique, that fits in with the
way people work.
- It's part of the coursework
- Week 7: Design and Evaluate Interfaces (Mark Springett)
- Mark gave a nice talk.
- It had some nice examples of good design.
- In particular, he talked about including the user in the design process.
- Week 10: Epistemic Logic (Franco Raimondi)
- Franco gave a nice talk on epistemic logic and his use of it
- It had some nice hooks into knowledge representation and proof
and complexity methods.
- He also gave a really nice example of judging the quality of