- I ran the first, and second seminars (and I'll run the last one).
- In the first one we talked about the Cell Assemblies and
the Turing test. In the second I discussed researchers in the
- I also gave part of the third and fourth seminars describing Variable
Binding in neural systems and the cognitive architecture competition.
- Athira led the seminars in weeks three and ten. I think the
cognitive psychology stuff was interesting, and I hope we made some
- Priya led the week four and eight sessions. I think there was
some progress on machine learning for intrusion detection.
- Provine talked in week five.
- Puja gave an overview of data mining in week seven.
- Durga told us a bit about speech processing in week 8 following
a particular paper.
- Waseem gave an interesting review of Fuzzy Logic.
- All in all, I don't think these sessions went as well as I'd hoped.