Tutorial on the CANT simulator
By Chris Huyck
- CANT is a neural net simulator written in Java
- I've largely written it but have had some help along the
way from Hina Ghalib and James Dose.
- CANT uses a fatiguing Leaky Integrate and
Fire neural model.
- There is a gentle introduction on
Assembly Page with a lot of stuff
Assembly Research Page . In particular, the two tech
reports are written for people with little knowledge of
- Middlesex Technical report on Cell Assemblies
and Neural Network Theory: from Correlators to CAs
- Modelling Cell Assemblies. This is a Middlesex technical report
in adobe pdf.
- CANT has mostly been used for
categorisation but more recently has been used for
more sophisticated processing.
- Follow the arrow buttons below to move through the tutorial.