What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Artificial Intelligence is commonly abbreviated AI.
- There's not a really good definition, but one is that
AI is the study and development of intelligent systems.
- That kind of begs the question, what is intelligence?
- Do you have any ideas?
- AI has been around for a while, and there has been a lot
done about knowledge representation, searching and learning.
- Besides, it sounds good, so video games have to put it in their
promotional material, but I don't think many of them do real
- Another good definition is that it is the study and development
of systems that could pass the Turing
- There are a lot of applications of AI in modern business including
ontologies (Web 2.0), machine learning (data mining),
intelligent agents (games), and others (Google, predictive
texting, and Object Oriented Programming).