Explain open areas of research in Knowledge Management
and Knowledge and Data Engineering..
- I think we covered this in most lectures.
- We talked about visualization, ontologies, learning
organisations and so forth.
- We talked about machine learning algorithms, knowledge
representation, and AI applications.
- I think we could have done better here, but we did
- This is a large component of the course work
Explain research methodologies and the problems to which they
- Particuarly toward the end, we have done this.
- We've talked about a range of qualitative methodologies
and their strengths and weakneses.
- We've talked about many examples of quantitative methodologies.
- We've also talked about particular evaluation techniques
applied to AI such as N-Fold testing.
- I think we've done a really good job here.
Critically evaluate research that is presented.
- We've spent a lot of time talking about the quality
- Examples have been discussed that have ranged from
very poor to great.
- We've also looked at our own research.
- I think we did pretty good here.
- What do you think?