What Tasks are Expert Systems Good For
|Deep Cognitive Skills||Judgemenatal Skills
||High-level Social Skills|
|Highly Creative||Musician||Senior Manager
||Author or Poet|
- ESs are good for domains that are analytical and judgemental.
- A rather simpler approach to answering the question which domains
are worth building into an expert system?
- Any problem that can be and frequently is solved by your in-house
expert in a 10-30 minute phone call can be automated as an expert
- Can you name some analytical and judgemental domains?
- Can you name some tasks that are solved with a 10-30 minute
- Why do these two heuristics work?