- undone I need to bring the code over and write up the how to
bit. If you're reading this and want the code send me an email.
Hopefully, I'll have done this by the time anyone reads it.
- Get the code from parser4code.exe.
It's a self
extracting zip file. Save it in say c:/cant23.
- Unzip it into the directory by running the exe from the dos prompt.
- In DOS, run the compilebase.bat file. You probably will have to
change the path to your java compiler in that file.
- cd parse4
- run the compileparse4.bat. You probably will have to change
the path to your java compiler, and the classpath argument
to the base directory (say c:/CANT23).
- cd ..