- I've got a big EPSRC research grant to work on a
neural games agent.
- There's more information on
the CABot home page
- You can download CABot1 and run it on your machine.
- If you want to modify it, or can manage to modify it,
- The basic idea is to use relatively realistic neurons (fLIF
- follow, not slavishly, known neural topology,
- to build an agent,
- that works in a virtual environment.
- Here it is!
- Does anyone know how to do this?
- I think I know more than anyone about this, and I don't know how.
- As it stands it's not particularly impressive. We've got 2 more
years on the grant, but it will probably not be an excellent
assistant by the end.
- It is however looking at the full suite of problems from
neural to cognitive and has hope to find solutions for all of them.
- This is real, hard, Turing Problem solving, AI!
- You can be involved.