AI for Undergrads at Middlesex
There are a range of ways to learn about AI at Middlesex including
- There are a range of progamming modules such as CMT1314 Progamming with
Data Structures and Algorithms
- BIS 2218 Decision Support Systems
- BIS 3214 Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- BIS 3226 AI Techniques in Information Management
- CMT 3225 Advanced Topics in Games Development, my class.
- You can also do a project module in your final year.
We're happy to supervise you on an AI project.
- You can also do an Industrial Placement for credit.
- Finally, the AI group is setting up a monthly meeting to teach
students about AI. It's not for credit, and thus there is no
formal evaluation. We can start working on projects early.
You can get involved in our research. I'll give an introductory
talk in CMT 1314 to recruit people. It's open to undergrads
and grad students. If you want to learn about a particular AI topic,
ask, and we'll see what we can do.