Just Say No
- It's your schedule and your life.
- If you don't want to do something, then say No.
- Especially at Middlesex, people will tell you to do things, or
even worse ask you to do things.
- If you don't think the benefits outweigh the costs, say No.
- It's your responsibility.
- If you have problems finding time to do important things:
- mark days off in your calendar,
- then do them and say No to other things.
- If Walaa wants you to teach an extra class, but you need to
concentrate on your thesis so you can finish, say No.