- On your own, find five real world examples of data mining.
- Selecting one of those examples, describe the data, the method
for data mining, and the result.
- Put together a quick html file (or use an old one). Add a
script tag that prints out the date the document was last
modified. (Most of Chris' lecture and lab slides have that
- Modify the html file so that it has a form with two text boxes
and a button.
- Now modify the button tag to catch the onClick event. When you catch the
- Now, modify the function (and use a global array) to store
multiple pairs of numbers.
- Finally, calculate the average of the pairs when a second button
- You might want to look at
- See a partial solution if you're