Lab 21: ECommerce Trends, and HTML Forms
- Discuss "the hot new thing on the Internet" in pairs.
- The mobile phone continues to increase in popularity as
a platform. If we changed the title of this module to mobile-
based information systems name five things that would change.
- We're now going to try some forms. This isn't going to be on
the exam, but you might think of it as a step toward developing
interactive web sites.
- Look at
We're going to try the text fields thing first.
- Make an html document with a header, title, etc.
- You need a form tag. Inside that you need two input tags,
with type="text" arguments, and you should name them.
- Add a submit button.
- Add 3 check boxes.
- Make your own form for someone wanting to become a member of
a charitable organisation.