Business Process Modeling through the knowledge management
- I went to the Journal of Knowledge Management and they
give access to some sample articles.
- Kalpic and Bernus start out (after an intro) giving definitions.
- They then give some categories of knowledge and definitions
of how it can be shared.
- I like figure 1, but that's about it.
- They then go on to define business process modeling.
- They say that BPM can be used for KM.
- That seems reasonable, but is unsupported.
- I expected the sample article from the journal of KM to be
- It has several grammatical errors.
- It's positions seem reasonable, but I think that
- it really lacks anything that could be called support.
- My opinion of the J of KM is now that it is quite weak.