Rest of Fensel
- Next Fensel uses the example of Ecommerce.
- It's nice. He provides a lot of examples of systems.
- These systems have "rich domain models". But again there
is no evaluation.
- He then talks about how XML can help in ontology development.
- Then he has a solid chapter on Ontology Languages.
- My pull on this is that the ontology gives a richer syntax (not
semantics). There is no real meaning to the symbols that are
given, but there are many more usable symbols.
- This provides enough information to make it all useful.
- The research here is weak. It's really just an explanation of
how the technology might work.