Lab 15: Processing with Neurons
- Follow the instructions from the third lab
to get CANT.
- Get the default 10x10 network running.
- Change the param.xml file so that you have 4 patterns with
5 neurons each.
- Add connections from those neurons to other neurons
- In CANT23 modify makeNewSystem to call a function
in CANTNet that sets up synapses.
- You might want to look at Iris3CANT to do this.
- Make a function stop in CANTNet with a print to
assure it's called.
- Now add connections (using the addConnection function),
from the input neurons (the ones from the pattern) to
- Make the weights large enough, or have enough connections
to make those to neurons fire.
- Make connections to make the toNeurons fire persistently.
Make the first pattern turn on one CA.
- Make the second pattern, in conjunction with the
persistent CA, turn on a second CA.
- Make the second CA, turn off the first. You can
have negative weights.
- Parse 3 sentences.