The Human Brain Project
- We've got a grant to port CABots to the HBP platforms, and
- The HBP is really big.
- We're working with the neuromorphic sub group.
- They've also got a High-Performance computing subgroup,
a neural theory subgroup, a human brain data subgroup, a neurorobotics
subgroup and others.
- There's a subgroup on cognitive architectures, and we've just put
in a follow on bid for one of their projects.
- The idea is to build platforms to help scientists (all of us not
just HBP folks) to build brain models.
- In our case, part of that work is actually building models.