Making Your Own Agent
- You might want to split up now, and do this on your own,
though it's ok if you work together.
- Get the game running again, and hit the Escape key. This
should bring up the rule editor.
- On the menu, select Human Play 2. This means that there
is an agent based on some rules that we've already written playing.
- We're going to have you write the rule if near sun then
- First, select Near Sun from the conditions list. The
change should show up in the Rule Being Edited Text Box.
- Second, select Hyperspace from the Actions list.
- Third, name the rule (something like Sun). You can't have spaces
in the name.
- Fourth, Click the Add_New_Rule button. The name should now show
up in the Rules list.
- Finally, go to the File Menu and Select Save.
- Your agent should now hyperspace when it gets next to the sun.