CABot1: a Videogame Agent Implemented in fLIF Neurons
By Chris Huyck
- CABot1 is an agent that assists a user in a video game.
- It is based entirely on model neurons.
- The neural model is simple but biologically realistic.
- CABot1 takes commands from a user who is also in the game.
- CABot1 also receives visual input from the game.
- It processes the commands and visual input, and maintains its
own goals and control structure.
- It manages several simple tasks relatively effectively.
- The most complex task is to go to an item.
- You can download it from