- The CA work doesn't allow for process.
- That is the system won't move onto a new state.
- We got a grant to build an agent. It finished in 2009.
- We now can implement any process (it's Turing complete).
- The agent, based entirely on fLIF neurons, views
the environment, takes commands from the user, and
- The first version of the system, CABot1, processed the
command "Go to the pyramid." This involved planning and
interaction with the environment.
- CABot2 added a psychologically plausible parser and
- CABot3 had improved vision, cognitive map learning, and
texture processing for vision.
- It processed the command "Explore" and then one like
"Go before the striped pyramid."