- First of all, I'd like to thank you.
- Second, I want to remind you to do the coursework.
- Finally, I'd like to talk about the quality of knowledge.
- It's important to evaluate knowledge claims in
the real world.
- I think the real point of this module is to show that all
knowledge is not of equal quality.
- Research can lead to solid knowledge about things.
- It is however a long term process involving creativity,
criticism and thought.
- But in the modern world, it can lead to knowledge that
will exist for centuries.