Lab 9: Semantic Nets
- Open up a new project and make a new class with a main function.
- Make a semantic net graph with just the five profs. You
can do this with an array of strings.
- Make sure they are connected by arcs. Here you can have
an array of arcs with the arc-name and the two nodes it connects.
- Using the net, print out all the classes that AI Prof Is
- Add the five features for the net.
- Print out all the features AI Prof has.
- Add the Chris and Frank Instance.
- Print out all of Frank's features.
- Detect the inheritence conflict.
- Write an algorithm to detect a generic inheritence conflict.