Lab 16: Print a Picture
- Write a java program that...
- Reads in the first line of the
digits.csvfile. This is the
first 20 lines of the digits task from course work 2. I've
saved it from xl in comma separated values. (It's just text with
- There are 65 elements. The last is the category.
Print out the integer value of each.
- Now store those in a 20x64 (or 20x65, or a 20x64 and a 20) integer
- Print the letter out in 8 rows of 8 columns. The higher the
value, the bigger the character. (I used space . x X). This
should look something like a 0.
- Read in and print out all 20.
- Using euclidean distance, compare each of the second 10 to the
first 10, and see which is nearest. (loop for 11 to 20 and
print out which of the first 10 is closest to 11 etc.)
- Expand to the full course work data. This should be enough to
pass the course work./