Lab 7: Chatbot
- Let's make a character for a game. (You can choose the game,
but my example is the bartender.)
- Startup a c# console project, and make the simplest chatbot:
- Make it loop until the user types stop.
- In the loop make it type hello.
- I used Console.WriteLine and ReadLine. (3 points)
- Make it respond to 4 particular commands. (I did, I'll
have a beer, wine please, where's the loo, and can
I have a burger?)(2 points)
- Variabilize these things. (E.g. I'll have a(n) ?x)(2 points)
- Give it a wildcard response. (I did, sorry, could you say that
again.) (1 point)
- How realistic can you make it? (2 points)