Lab 15: Unevaluated
- The next lab will evaluate you on code sharing. (Doing pretty
much the below).
- Students to determine what group project will be done for labs 16,
17 and 18.
- Setup git in visual studio.
- I started out following
- Then get git extensions. From the blog link. Run and install.
Select install kdiff and mysysgit.
- Run git extensions.
- Make a private public key pair. remotes/putty/generate or import
key. Save the private key.
- Give Chris the public key to allow you to use the repository.
(chris in github account setting / ssh)
- Test. Clone repository in extensions.
load the saved private key
- Get source control provider at codeplex from the blog.
- Follow the blog. launch vs 2010. Tools/options/source control/git
- Open the saved project
- Change it
- Commit the changes
- Push it. Codeshare13 rt mouse/gitmaster/push
manage remotes/ load private key