AI and Psychology
by Chris Huyck
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Psychology are both really
- That means that they both cover a lot of domains of knowledge, and
that there are a lot of people working in them both academically
and outside of academia.
- AI and Psychology relate in two particular ways:
- They are the two core areas in cognitive science
. That's the study of cognition, or more simply thought.
- AI is also a great tool (or a great set of tools) for studying
almost anything including Psychology.