- Personally, but along with at least Peter and Roman (and maybe
Usama, Siri and Ian), I'm interested in neural networks (not
- One of the advantages of neural networks is they're readily
- I'd really like someone to take that ball and run with it.
- Obvious benefits from Middlesex's grid would help here.
- Communication issues are an interesting parallel algorithm issue.
- (Chip support from Manchester may become available shortly.)
- On a related note, we're interested in engineering neural systems
instead of handcrafting them. (Language compilers, machine learning
systems, agent suppport, cognitive architecture.)