- Data mining, or business intelligence, or machine learning is
- It involves taking large amounts of data, and automatically
extracting information from it.
- This includes numerical data, image data, text,
and ontology development.
- There is no silver bullet to these (No Free Lunch Theorems).
- Experienced creative researchers are needed to apply
appropriate techniques to novel problems.
- This seems to be related to visual analytics.
- SAS is a good company here who provides these solutions.
- Problems of big data, applying multiple algorithms, and
- Big data is a big problem.