- The AI group has carved out a few rather successful niches,
vision, neural agents, cognitive modelling, and optimal learning.
- There is some synergy in the group, but there is a potential for
- There is a lot of under utilized capacity.
- Data mining is one way to include more of the group, and make
use of that capacity.
- Software engineers could help with data mining, in
finding industrial collaborators and dealing with big data
- A range of other collaborations are possible including mechanisms
to improve domain specific system developments.
- Do you have any ideas?