The AI Group Members
- The group page is here
- Our twice monthly meetings at 1 on Fridays are open to all to
talk, read a paper, or see another speaker.
- I'd consider Roman Belavkin, Xiaohong Gao, myself, Peter
Passmore, John Platts and Franco Raimondi highly active
- I'd consider Geetha Abeysinghe, Siri Bavan, Xiaochun Cheng,
and Ian Mitchell members who occasionally attend.
- I'd consider Carl Evans, Usama Hasan, Nawaz Khan, Elenor Maclaren,
and Shahedur Rahman members who aren't engaged with us (though
we'd like to see them).
- There are also a scad of PhD students, and we talk to people,
like Ray Adams, Serengul Smith and Gill Whitney who are really
not in our group.
- Quite reasonably, Franco would be in a Software Engineering group,
as may Geetha and Siri.