Why Model Mind?
- What's the Mind?
- What people use to think? The brain?
- Why Model Mind?
- To understand the mind. This can help make us better learners,
and treat learning disorders and age related mental disorders.
- If you want to do AI and you have a good computaional model of
the mind, you can build a good AI from the model.
- HCI simulations, based on the same, can help with better
interfaces, and understand problems of attention (like driving
while on the mobile is bad), retention, memory, and problem
- This can lead to a range of better computer systems.