Model the Mind with Simulated Neurons
- Of course the brain is made up of neurons (brain cells).
- Antother way to make a model of the brain, and thus the
mind is to make a model of the neurons and put them together
the way the brain is put together.
- Our CABot work
follows this approach. CABot is the Cell Assembly roBot, and
we have a few agents developed.
- These are agents (computer programs) that move about a virtual
environment (a 3D game), and follow user commands.
- They're implemented entirely in simulated (fLIF) neurons.
- Our current challenge is to get the system to learn
more of the environment.