Computer Science Industry Panel
- About 50 of us have papers for the upcoming REF, so there are
several hundred papers each year.
- Depending on how you count it, we have about 2 million pounds
in research funding, more if you count it differently. A fair
few are KTPs.
- There are weekly research seminars. Often there are several each
week. You should be able to find them via the departmental web site.
You, and the general public, are welcome to them all.
Sometimes the rooms are only accessible via key card, so contact us first.
- We have roughly 63 PhD students currently.
- Undergraduate Students: they graduate yearly, and all need research
projects. We are happy to include industrial projects.
- The departmental website is at
- Areas: Artificial Intelligence, Aspects of Law and Ethics Related to
Technology, Computational Modelling and Simulation, Computer Science
Networking Group (CSNET), Foundations of Computing, Intelligent
Environments, Interaction Design Centre, and Applied Software
Engineering. These are the groups; there are other interests.