EPSRC Sponsored Cell Assembly Agent Grant
by Chris Huyck, Roman Belavkin and Dan Diaper
- We've got an EPSRC sponsored grant entitled
Natural Language Parsing using Cell Assemblies:
computational linguistics with attractor nets
- The project web site is
- It starts August 1st 2006.
- The project funds a researcher and a PhD student for
- It also includes a good amount of travel money along
with some odds and sods.
- It's entirely within the scope of this project to send
some of you to conferences if the work you do is related.
- We're hoping that some of you would like to collaborate directly
or less directly.
- It would be great to get some publications out of the collaboration,
but that is not necessary.