Implementation of Finite State Automata using fLIF Neurons
By Yulei Fan and Chris Huyck
- The Finite State Automata is a widely used mechanism for processing
- We have placed Cell Assemblies using fLIF Neurons in
a central position in our nascent neuro cognitive architecture
- That is, we need to be able to implement FSA with CAs
of fLIF neurons.
- In this talk (and the paper) we show that this can be done.
- What's novel here is that most work with CAs to date has
been about categorisation.
- Here we move to processing.