Vision in an Agent based on Fatiguing Leaky Integrate and
By Chris Huyck, Dan Diaper, Roman Belavkin and Ian Kenny
- We have been using fatiguing Leaky Integrate and Fire Neurons
for a lot of tasks, like categorisation and rule application.
- We think that this is a good neural model and are trying to
implement more tasks with it.
- In particular, we have just started to implement a games
agent in fLIF neurons.
- As a first step, we implemented a simple vision system
using FLIF neurons.
- The system does no learning, but is able to recognise
triangles in two orientations.
- This is all based on a biologically plausible topology.