An Embodied Conversational Agent for Interactive Videogame Environments
by Ian Kenny and Chris Huyck
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conversational agents have a wide range of domains and
levels of sophistication.
- Relatively sophisticated agents can be implemented using
existing language engineering techniques.
- Videogames are an excellent domain for these agents.
- We've implemented a Half-Life Agent that has some
- One of the key problems for this agent is to resolve
- Since the agent shares a dynamic environment with the
user, reference resolution is more difficult than in, e.g.,