Questions on Essays on Mind Chpt. 6
Chapter 6. of D.O. Hebb's Essay on Mind explains A Phsyiological Theory
of Concepts in the Brain. The theory is based around Cell Assemblies. That
is groups of neurons (cells) which are mutually stimulating.
- What is a CA? (A Reverberating Circuit)
- How do Physiology, Psychology and AI relate in regards to
neural nets and CAs. (pg 80.)
- What's the conflict between perception and learning? (pg. 81)
How do CAs resolve the conflict?
- How do CAs account for Set and Attention(pg. 87)?
- How do CAs (and the unfamiliar) relate to emotions?
- Is there another mechanism that can account for concepts beside
- Can CAs solve the "semantic grounding" problem?
This page was developed by
Page last modified