- Be careful to avoid burn out. Directed Attention Fatigue.
- At some point working harder becomes counter productive.
- You're tired, so you can't get stuff done, so you work harder,
so you become more tired etc.
- This is a short term (you need sleep) problem, but it can
also be a long term problem.
- Sleep helps both problems, but in the long-term you can
take advantage of restorative experiences.
- Walking in the woods is great. TV isn't.
- Occasionally you need a vacation.
- You can work really hard for a long time, but in the long
run you need to take care to avoid burning out.
- You can also do low priority tasks when you are tired.
- Make high quality time for thinking.
- If your feeling overwhelmed, it may be a good time for a schedule,
and the urgent/important table.
- If you recognise you're burned out, do something about it.