Lab 18: DAGMAR and CSS
- From the lecture, apply the DAGMAR strategy to a specific topic.
Let's try "convince people to build accessible web sites".
- For CSS, take your html document from lab 17 and use a style
argument to make the header red.
- Now use a style tag.
- Now stick it in a separate .css file and use the link tag in the
header to include it.
- Now validate it using the W3C validator.
- If we get this far, I think we should go back to site design (extend
DAGMAR). Propose a design for my (Chris Huyck's) web site. What are
the factors that are involved? How bad is my current design? What
are the over arching concerns of web design?