- The basic neural model is a fatiguing Leaky Integrate and Fire model.
- It is a relatively simple model of neural behaviour.
- A neuron integrates energy from other neurons, and if it
passes a threshold it fires (IF).
- If it doesn't pass the threshold on a given cycle, some energy
leaks away (LIF).
- The LIF model is relatively common.
- The more a neuron fires, the harder it becomes to fire. That
is it fatigues (fLIF).
- I think my group is the only one using this neural model. A
good area of exploration would be the fatigue model and it's
- Connectivity is uni-directional and sparse.