- Finding references is a task that ranges in difficulty from
almost automatic to impossible.
- I find that I often spend a lot of time looking for references.
- I do note, that I spend a lot more time reading than looking
for references. After all, that's the point of finding a
- The standard place to look is to google (or use some
other search engine).
- You can also go to the library.
- You can also go straight to the journal. Almost all journals
are available electonically. (Of course they're generally not free).
- Middlesex has access to a lot of
- You can also order articles (and borrow books) via the library
from the British Library (though there is a cost).
- For that matter, you could actually go to the British Library, though
you need a readers card.
- Another reasonable place to find people's papers is on their