- With Knowledge Management he first mentions large companies
with intranets that have millions of pages.
- Keyword search has problems with this.
- He then tells us about his ontobroker system.
- First he extends html to extend the anchor tag
with an onto modifier.
- This enables people to stick more information into pages
- One can imagine how this might help. The search engine
could use these relations to find new information.
- There is no extended evaluation of how well this works.
- He then shows how ontobroker is extended to on2broker by
switching from html to xml.