Hadzic: Managing Knowledge through Experimentation and Socialisation
- Having looked at these sources, I'm getting a bit irked by the
lack of evidence.
- I found Hadzic with a cite seer query on learning organisation.
Managing Knowledge through Experimentation and Socialisation
- They've done a real experiment.
- It is reproducable (though it might not get the same results).
- It gives relatively strong evidence that social experimenation is
stronger than indvidial experimentation in their relatively
- I didn't see any power or significance on the stats.
- There is a subsection on limitations.
- The optimality thing is a bit poor.
- I liked this.
- Why is it neither highly cited or in a journal?