Ontologies: Silver Bullet for Knowledge Management and
- Dieter Fensel has a highly cited paper by this title, and
he's turned it into a book.
- Here's a link to what I think is the paper.
- What Fensel does is first steep the whole issue in use of the
- He then does a reasonable review of past AI work in ontologies.
- I still use WordNet.
- He talks about some work by Lenet (Cyc).
- I think ontologies are important and he has a nice introduction to
- He then goes on to give two subareas: knowledge management and