- I really feel good about the Hadzic paper. It has some solid
- I'm also happy with the filtering paper.
- On the other hand, the other papers have really weak evidence, or
- The Fensel and Carroll works are really seminal.
- Why do these seminal works have little evidence.
- Perhaps because they are showing ideas and not trying to prove
these ideas are right.
- Carroll at least is seminal, and this may just be the more digestable
version of his research.
- Fensel came up with an idea (that I also came up with but didn't
pursue) that was in a hot area. It's really a theoretical
- For the last week no reading.