- In qualitative research validation is about making sure the
research is valid to the researcher, participants and readers.
- Creswell suggest several techniques:
- Triangulation: use different data sources to draw conclusions
- Clarify the researchers own bias.
- Use the particpants for validation. Do they agree with your
- Use rich, thick, descriptive text to describe the phenomena.
This sounds like write well to improve your research.
- Get an external validator.
- Spend a long time in the field.
- I propose reader feedback.