Participatory Action Research
- Participatory action research or just action research is used
by many aid agencies.
- All relevant parties examine together current action to improve
- This sounds like one of our BIS department meetings.
- Active co-research
- This seems a lot like a learning organisation.
- Shall we look at
Junker and Luchian's paper
- Note the research cycles they go through.
- I'm not sure how much "knowledge" comes out of this process,
but it seems a good way to get things done.
- The resulting work is still useful.