BIS 4407 Structure
- This module is taught over 24 weeks.
- The sole summative evaluation from this module is the course work.
- That is, your mark depends entirely on your paper.
- I'm happy to read drafts of your papers and provide feedback.
- A draft is due at the end of week 12, and it counts toward your mark.
- I suggest that you give me at least two other drafts before the final
submision. Moreover, I think you should give them to me regularly
through out the year.
- Each week we have a one hour lecture and a two hour seminar.
- I'm hoping to take advantage of having a small group. We should
be able to have a discussion throughout both weekly sessions.
- I will lead the discussion in the lecture.
- You will take turns leading the discussion in seminar.
- We'll have three external speakers in.
- We'll have to be flexible about timing with them.