- Research questions are of tantamount importance.
- To make any progress in research, you need a question!
- All good theses revolve around a question, and most good articles
- The basic structure is to pose a question, and then answer it.
- Consequently, one really important thing to do in research is
to come up with a good question.
- In class exercise:
everyone, on your own, take 5 minutes to come up with a good
one sentence question in Knowledge Management or
Data and Knowledge Engineering.