- I'm the Reader of AI here at Middlesex.
- I really think that the scientific method is far and
away the best.
- On the other hand, the course book (Creswell) is
about research methods for human and social sciences.
- So, it has a different approach.
- I think that qualitative and mixed methods have their
place but that place is limited.
- There are certainly aspects of Knowledge Management and
of Data and Knowledge Engineering which
call for social science approaches, so qualitative methods
fit in with this module and programme.
- We are trying to learn about ways of doing research. I expect
I'll learn something too.
- At the bottom, I think I can be objective and you will
be evaluated on the quality of your background research
as is evident from your paper for the coursework.